Planet Eclipse Geo 3.5
Every year the Geo platform continues to gain huge popularity amongst tournament and woodsball players alike. The Geo3.5 will help to press home its advantage to Speedball players with its miniscule amount of barrel rise even during ramping and its exceptional efficiency that gives them the ability to carry enough paint for the longest of matches or points. In the woods, the light weight of the Geo combines with its now even quieter sound signature to make it the perfect companion for those extended periods on the field and for taking those shots when you don’t want to give your position away.
Internally and externally the Geo3.5 utilizes the latest technologies developed by our engineers. The Electronics are fully adjustable via the on-board backlit LCD display and graphical user interface. Or if you prefer, with the optional ePortal kit you can connect the Geo3.5 to your laptop or home PC to adjust parameters, download latest versions of firmware or customize the graphics on the display. Mechanically, the Geo3.5 uses a Custom MAC solenoid valve system that drives the IVCore and controls the filling of the firing chamber. As with all other Geo3 versions the speed of the bolt is externally adjustable via a dial on the trigger guard. Selecting a slower bolt speed reduces shot signature and recoil resulting in a soft, quiet shot; where a higher bolt speed will allow devastating rates of fire. The Geo3.5 offers both these options and an infinite range between.
The Geo3.5 is all about giving the user control. For example, there are magnetic and leaf spring trigger return mechanisms as well as micro switch and optical trigger sensing circuits to choose from. Both an all-metal multi-ported bolt and the latest full rubber-tipped anti-rollback bolt are included with the marker. With so many choices available as standard the user can quickly and easily tailor the feel and performance of the Geo3.5 to their specific requirements and preferences.
AT PIPE SYSTEM
The Geo3.5 continues the legacy of the AT Pipe system. First designed and implemented on the EgoLV1 and later ported over to the Geo line on the Geo3.1, the AT Pipe system removes the need for macroline from the POPS ASA to the inline regulator. Instead air is transferred via the AT Pipe from the frame to the new SL4 inline regulator in a way that allows the marker to still be quickly and easily stripped, cleaned and maintained.
Of course every single Geo3.5 is constructed using the very best materials possible and meticulously hand built whilst undergoing rigorous inspection and testing at every stage. We do everything possible to ensure that each marker that leaves the facility is as close to perfection as possible.
But all of that is mere detail. It’s on the field where the Geo3.5 was designed to deliver. Not just a bunch of words on a spec sheet but a tool built to deliver devastating performance. A marker built to win.
- New IVCore Drivetrain
- New Breech-sensing Technology
- New Pop-up Tool-less Bolt Removal
- Gen 2 ISCIS (Innovative Solenoid Controlled Isolation System) Solenoid Valve
- GEO3.1 Style Grip Frame and Grips
- AT Pipe System
- Full Length Rear Console
- Integrated Body Filter
- Bolt Speed Control System (BSC)
- SL4 Inline Regulator - Works With Any Tank
- E-Portal Compatible - Update Firmware, Splash Screens and User Settings
- Shaft4 Barrel 14.5"/0.689" - Longer, tighter control bore improves efficiency and consistency
- Multicoloured Transflective LCD Module
- Extended Grip Pitch - Increased Comfortable and Stability
- Spool Valve Design
- Low Reciprocating Mass - Bolt 17g
- 6-Second Strip Down - To remove and separate all internal Bolt components
- BBSS (Break Beam Sensor System)
- Def-Tek Offset Feed
- C-Lever Clamping Feedneck with Sprocket Wheel
- Dual Selectable Trigger Switching - Opto and Micro Switches
- Dual Trigger Return Mechanisms - Spring and Magnetic Return
- Integrated Audible Beeper for Alarms and Actuations
- Capped and Uncapped Ramp Modes
- All Major Tournament Presets
- 9 Preset Debounce Modes
- 5-Point Adjustable Trigger
- POPS - On/Off/Purge ASA System
*This item may not be shipped outside of Canada.