Empire Super Freak Kit
The Empire Super Freak Paintball Barrel Kit its a three-piece barrel consisting of a front section (tip), a back section (back) and five sized, aluminum inserts. The inserts are used to match the size of the paintball to the barrel to create the most accurate and consistent barrel system available. All of the Super Freak's parts come with a deluxe storage bag that you can put into your gear bag and keep things organized.
The threaded sections of the Super Freak have an o-ring to prevent the barrel from vibrating loose when fired. There are also two o-rings within the barrel back to keep the insert from sliding out of the barrel. Replace and lubricate with Empire SL33K grease as necessary.
• 5 bore inserts to accomodate virtually any size paint for greater accuracy and efficiency. Sizes-.675,.680,.685,.690, and .695.
• 14” Carbon Fiber tip-ultra-lightweight carbon fiber ported barrel for straight and quiet shots.
• 17” APEX2 Barrel tip-enables you to bend your shots left, right, up, and down.
• 14” Aluminum barrel tip-ported barrel with reduced drag, improving accuracy & hit percentages.
• Aluminum barrel back-compatible with all original Freak Barrel Kits.
• Deluxe super psychedelic travel case.
• Available in Autococker or BT-4/A-5 threads